Sunday, January 31, 2016

New Platform, Same Goal!!!

Hey Guys!!
 
This very first post is to inform everyone about my change in platform for my "Finding Optimism" blog. I discovered that you can blog through your gmail account, and I decided it's worth a go! Weebly.com was nice for the beginning, but extremely difficult to manage and edit as well. This was, I constantly am accessing my gmail account while on the goal, making for easy blogging opportunities. I am going to blog every week on Fridays (that is my goal!!) since it will be easy after school and work and I am not stressed out with school work! I can't wait to embark on this exciting endeavor, and I hope you guys will take the journey with me, and send some requests for what to blog about!!

xoxo Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment