Sunday, April 17, 2016

YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!

Hey guys!!! 
So sorry I have been MIA I have been dealing with some personal issues that needed to be addressed and college planning, but I am back and ready to blog my heart out! Oh how I have missed writing by stream of consciousness 😄

During the time that I have been gone, I have contemplated back and forth whether to create a youtube channel, and I finally decided that I think I am ready to embark on yet another exciting and fun adventure in my life! Youtube will allow me to be creative and express myself in different ways, where I can share my love of fashion and DIY crafts such as room decor and hair styles, and I am not concerned about trying to become "famous". It's not a place where I am going to disclose my issues that I write about here, but just more about having fun with little crafts that I can share with others!!

Let me know what you guys think about this idea and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT what my first video should be!! I can do a hair tutorial, DIY video, something cooking or baking related, etc just really need some creative and constructive ideas!! Couldn't be more excited!! 

                              xoxo Kaitlyn 💘

1 comment:

  1. A baking tutorial would be fun!! Or a hair tutorial ☺️

    ReplyDelete